The SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) application delivers planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial consolidation capabilities, so you can easily adjust plans and forecasts, speed up budget and closing cycles and ensure compliance with financial reporting standards. The BPC tool is used to support all business and financial activities of an organization. It automates and streamlines the forecasting, planning, and consolidating activities of your organization.
There are many features as follows:
– Unified Planning and Consolidation: Save time and reduce errors with a single, integrated software solution for business planning and consolidation.
– Microsoft Office and Web Reporting: Involve financial and enterprise stakeholders with Microsoft Excel, HTML5, and enhanced visualization via SAP Analytics Cloud.
– Budgeting and forecasting: use hypothetical modeling and scenario planning to assess budget suitability in real-time. You can also build forecast models and quickly update and adjust forecasts as needed.
– Built-In Financial Intelligence: Automate aggregations, allocations, and other manual processes to speed up planning cycles while running what-if scenarios to identify quick course corrections.
– Legal and Management Consolidations: Deliver a fast and accurate close by automating the consolidation process. You can meet all financial reporting requirements, including a complete audit trail.
– SAP S/4HANA Integration: SAP Business Planning and Consolidation is embedded within SAP S/4HANA on-premise, enabling the real-time plan to actual analysis and consolidations.
– Hybrid Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud: Extend SAP Business Planning and Consolidation with additional visualization, enhanced planning, and predictive capabilities with SAP Analytics Cloud.